in a september post
i wrote that i wanted to use alcohol ink on plexiglass.
i finally got to today!
this is how it turned out:
sorry for the bad cell pic.
i’ll get a much better photo soon!
trust me it looks amazing in person.
the inks didn’t react exactly how i thought they would.
i had to do a lot of tilting the glass to get the ink to spread
and i will be cutting off about an inch of the left side
because it didn’t turn out too great.
i think i’ll try to do more in different color combinations.
i am in ❤ with this style.
this would look fantastic hanging where the light can shine through it!
i’m open to commissions for these!
shouldn’t be too expensive.